To our customers,
At this time, when the news is dominated by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health emergency around the world, we wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. This is an evolving situation and we will continue to develop and take necessary measures as needed. Our focus is to ensure that we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Everyone on our team has received enhanced training and protocol briefings. We will continue to evolve and adjust these protocols as needed.
- We are implementing telecommuting options for positions where applicable.
- Non-essential work travel is currently on hold for all employees.
- We are conducting enhanced cleaning practices at our locations and are instructing employees to continually sanitize their work stations and vehicles.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
Information for you:
If you have an existing service appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure service experience.
During this challenging time, if you are experiencing symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus or have been exposed to it, in order to protect our team and all the customers we serve, we encourage you to please reschedule your service appointment, by calling us at 401-789-9711.
Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company.
Buckley Heating & Cooling